Best Fiber Laser Cutting Machine in China
Allwinmac is a professional fiber laser cutting machine manufacturer with high durablity, versatility, and efficiency.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, also called Fiber laser cutter, fiber laser machine, fiber laser cnc. Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine that uses a fiber laser generator as a light source.
It’s a new type of fiber laser that is newly developed in the world. It generate high-energy-density laser beam, which can concentrated on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized, and the spot is moved by the CNC mechanical system Realize automatic cutting by irradiating position, fast speed and high precision.
Fiber Laser Cutter Pictures
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Application
Allwinmac fiber laser cutting machine applies to metals cutting and drilling (such as carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, aluminum and its alloy, titanium and its alloy, copper and its alloy, and nickel-Molybdenum alloy. Also applicable to part of nonmetals, especially for processing sheet metal and the sheet panel.
Allwinmac Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Feature
1.Our fiber laser machine adopt the world’s advanced fiber laser, fixed optical circuit design, optical circuit maintenance-free, low operation cost, good cutting quality, high processing efficiency.
2.Mechanical structure adopts gantry styles, cross girder and lathe bed are made of welding structure, Gear rack transmission, double servo motors and drivers in Y, with accelerate speed up to 0.8G, ensures machine high speed as well as high precision.
3.Stable and reliable laser path system and CNC control system is easy to learn and simple to operate.
4.Adopt top brand fiber laser source,excellent laser beam, stable laser output, and precising cutting.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Specification
|Laser Type||Fiber Laser|
|Laser Power||500W-3000W optional|
|Cutting Speed||0-60m/min according to the materials|
|Auxiliary Gas||O₂,N₂ or compressed air|
|Re positioning Accuracy||0.01mm|
|Min Line Width||0.01mm|
|Cutting Depth||0.2-20mm according to the materials|
|Driven Method||Improted Servo Motor|
|Transmission Way||Imported Gear Rack and Linear Guide Rail|
|Power Requirements||380V/220V ,50/60HZ|
FAQ for Choosing the Best Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturer
Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine that uses a fiber laser generator as a light source.
Fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser that is newly developed in the world. It generates high-energy-density laser beam, which is concentrated on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized, and the spot is moved by the CNC mechanical system Realize automatic cutting by irradiating position. Compared with big size gas lasers and solid lasers, it has obvious advantages and has gradually developed into an important replacements in the fields of high-precision laser processing, lidar systems, space technology, and laser medicine.
The fiber laser cutting machine can be used for flat cutting or bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth. It is suitable for high-precision cutting processing such as metal plates. At the same time, it can be used for three-dimensional cutting instead of imported five Axis laser. Compared with the ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves more space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new energy-saving and environmentally-friendly product and one of the world’s leading technological products.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focused spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) Extremely high stability: The world’s top imported fiber laser is used, with stable performance, and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Very high electro-optical conversion efficiency: The optical-to-optical conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, which is 3 times higher than that of CO2 laser cutting machine, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
5) Very low use cost: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
6) Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Convenient product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
Of course, compared with carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, the cutting range of optical fiber is relatively narrow. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metal materials, and non-metals are not easily absorbed by it, which affects its cutting range.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine compared with YAG laser cutting machine:
1) Cutting speed: The speed of fiber laser cutting machine is 4-5 times that of YAG, which is suitable for mass processing and production
2) Cost of use: The cost of using fiber laser cutting machine is less than that of YAG solid laser cutting
3) Photoelectric conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 10 times that of YAG
The price of the corresponding fiber laser is higher, so the price of fiber laser cutting machine is much higher than that of YAG laser cutting machine, but much lower than carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. But its sex ratio is indeed the highest of the three.
(1) The fiber laser has high electrical-to-optical conversion efficiency, with a conversion efficiency of more than 30%. The low-power fiber laser does not need to be equipped with a chiller. The use of air cooling can greatly save power consumption during work, save operating costs, and achieve the highest production effectiveness;
(2) When the laser is running, only electric energy is needed, and no extra gas is required to generate the laser, which has the lowest operation and maintenance cost;
(3) The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity and no start-up time. It has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free, and high stability, which reduces the cost of accessories and maintenance time. Unmatched by traditional lasers;
(4) The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 microns, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam quality is high, the power density is high, which is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials, and has excellent cutting and welding capabilities, so that the processing Lowest cost
(5) The whole machine is optically transmitted by optical fiber, and does not require complicated light guide systems such as mirrors. The optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free;
(6) The cutting head contains protective lenses, so that the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing lenses is extremely small;
(7) The light is exported through the optical fiber, which makes the design of the mechanical system very simple and easy to integrate with the robot or multi-dimensional workbench;
(8) After the laser is added with a shutter, it can be one device and multiple machines, through the fiber splitting, divided into multiple channels and multiple units to work at the same time, easy to expand the function, easy to upgrade;
(9) The fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, movable in working position, and small in footprint;
Fiber laser cutting machine is mainly used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway accessories, automobiles, food machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision accessories, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tools Processing, decoration, advertising, metal external processing, kitchenware processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.
Operation steps of fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Determine the material that needs to be processed, fix the sheet metal material on the processing machine, and then determine the stability of the material placement, so as to avoid jitter during the cutting process, resulting in less than the cutting accuracy.
2. Operate the console, enter the product cutting pattern, and cut material thickness and other parameters, then adjust the cutting head to the appropriate focus position, and then reflect and adjust the nozzle center.
3. Start the regulator and chiller, set the water temperature and pressure of the chiller.
4. Turn on the laser, and then turn on the machine tool.
Although the above four points are very brief, it takes a lot of time to practice in the actual operation process to get familiar with each operation detail. It is inevitable that some failures and problems will occur when operating the fiber laser cutting machine. Let me summarize and share with you below.
1. Nothing happens when booting
◆ Whether the power fuse is burned out: replace the fuse.
◆ Whether the power input is normal: check the power input and make it normal.
◆ Whether the main power switch is damaged: replace the main power switch.
2. No laser output or weak laser
◆ Whether the light path is offset: carefully adjust the light path.
◆ Whether the focal length of the equipment has changed: re-adjust the focal length.
◆ Whether the laser tube is damaged or aging: replace the laser tube.
◆ Whether the laser power supply is energized: check the laser power supply circuit to make it normal.
◆ Whether the laser power supply is damaged: replace the laser power supply.
3. There is an error or wrong movement in the processing size
◆ Whether the signal line is normal: replace the signal line.
◆ The power supply is unstable or has interference signals: install a voltage stabilizer or eliminate interference signals.
◆ Whether the processing parameters are set correctly (such as layout, etc.): reset the corresponding parameters.
◆Whether the processing program is written normally: check the written processing program and modify it until it is normal.
With the rapid development of industry, our lives are becoming more and more convenient, because the development of science and technology is inseparable. Fiber laser cutting equipment is widely used in industry and is an indispensable part of factory processing. But in the face of so many Fiber laser cutting machine, the price is high, medium and low,
What determines the price of fiber laser cutting machine?
At present, the application of laser cutting machine is relatively extensive, which can generally be divided into the following three categories:
1. Thin plate laser cutting
It is used in the processing of thin plates. This type of processing material is generally used for decoration, lamps, kitchenware, thin sheet metal parts, electrical cabinets, elevator panels, engineering boards, and high and low switch cabinets. The thickness of this type of material is 1-5mm Thick stainless steel plate materials, relatively thin plates, can be cut with a medium-power laser cutting machine. For cutting such materials, you can consider buying a YAG laser cutting machine or a 500W fiber laser cutting machine.
2. Thick plate laser cutting
This type of material is generally used for large-scale industrial processing. The thickness of its material is generally 8-20mm low carbon steel and 12mm stainless steel. This type of material requires a high-power laser cutting machine to cut quickly and instantaneously. You can consider Buy high-power fiber laser cutting machine or high-power CO2 laser cutting machine. The price of this type of fiber laser cutting machine is higher than that of low-power laser cutting machines.
3. Different materials laser cutting
In addition to cutting materials, laser cutting machines are also widely used in cutting plastic, rubber, wood, paper products, leather, and synthetic materials. Since these items are not metal products, the absorption of laser light is also different. So this kind of material can be cut by CO2 laser cutting machine.
The fiber laser cutting machine system is generally composed of laser generator, beam transmission component, worktable, microcomputer numerical control cabinet, computer and other parts. As the core part of the laser cutting machine, the configuration of this laser generator also determines the price of the laser cutting machine. At present, the domestic configuration of laser generators generally adopts domestic and imported configurations. This can be based on the factory Actual budget to make corresponding choices.
Today we analyzed the price of fiber laser cutting machine. Through the above analysis, we can see that there are many factors that determine the price of fiber laser cutting machine. In addition to the above, we also need to pay attention to the brand and After-sales service, which is more important for future equipment maintenance!
When using a fiber laser cutting machine to process objects, it is necessary to learn the equipment use and maintenance skills of the fiber laser cutting machine in order to better exert the efficiency of the equipment and maximize the efficiency of the equipment.
How to use and maintain the fiber laser cutting machine:
1) Check the steel belt frequently to ensure that it is tight. Otherwise, if there is a problem in operation, it may hurt people, or even cause death in serious cases. The steel belt looks like a small thing, but the problem is still a bit serious.
2) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and if it is found to be abnormal, it will be maintained and debugged in time. If this is not done, the cutting effect may not be so good, the error will increase, and the cutting quality will be affected. This is the top priority and must be done.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust and dirt in the machine once a week, and all electrical cabinets should be closed to prevent dust.
4) The guide rails should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and other debris to ensure that the equipment is normal. The rack should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rails should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should also be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine can move better and cut more accurately, and the quality of the cut products will be improved. .
5) The dual-focus laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine. Long-term use will damage the laser cutting head.
Fiber laser cutting machines need regular inspection and maintenance. If there is any deformation or other forms, you should know that the laser cutting head is a bit damaged at this time and needs to be replaced. Failure to replace it will affect the cutting quality and increase the cost. Some products may have to undergo secondary processing, which reduces production efficiency. The laser cutting head should be manufactured by Huagong Fariler, and it should be checked carefully when it is purchased, so as to avoid problems when it is used.
LOOKING FOR FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE MANUFACTURERS? ENQUIRY NOW